_ I really Like all My Motorola equipment, I have the Micor unified
chassis in a 6 Ft Motorola Rack with everything Else need for the
444.750 repeater, I started having Problems with the Micor Power Supply
and I would set in a Chair remove the Screws from the rack and lift and
pull out the Supply to put it on the Test bench.

I never did weigh  it,  But I have a few cuts on My legs and hands that
tells Me it is to heavy to keep removing from the rack , I did have a
hard time finding  some of the Big resistors and a few other things .
Off course You can get one Cheaper on that auction place, But shipping
will be High and you will not be sure if it works.

It is a Great dependable Continues Duty power supply and I wanted to
keep Everything Motorola.

But I got tired of taking it in and out and looking for Parts , I just
ordered  a 60 Amp rack mount Astron with the Built in Battery Back up ,
and Fan , And I have yet to have a Problem  I also put the Same Power
supply on My 224.740 Repeater that Scott Built for Me .

I just put a Motorola Sticker over Astron , Heck now it runs cooler and
gave me more Amps  Just  by adding that Sticker Ha Ha

A Man has to know their limitations

Happy Repeater Building

Don KA9QJG
._,___