  From: ka1jfy
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:41 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: ROIP interfaces

  What do you consider a "reasonable price"?
  And what features are you specifically looking for them to have?

  BTW, what is a 'trigger base'? A control station?
  [I love when IT guys try to do radio]

  Walter KD7BJJ

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Gareth Bennett \(Ihug\)"
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Hello Group,
  >
  > I am looking for options for ROIP interfaces that can be interfaced
  to base stations. I am aware of the major brands such as Omnitronics,
  Telex/Vega, CSI and Raytheon/JPS.
  > Are there any other vendors out there that do a decent stand
  alone ROIP interface unit at a reasonable price?

  > We are OEM suppliers and are looking for possibly two tiers of
  unit, one that can provide regenerated CTCSS (High end tier) and a
  more basic unit for possible trigger base applications that we can
  integrate into our own systems.