I've got a club meeting Thursday and need to present something to the club.

Assuming worse case that the cans I have are a total loss, what suggestions
have ya'll got for a replacement, assuming a 30 watt transmitter (our old
reliable Mark 4).

Does anybody offer a discount to hams?

Any reasonable chance of getting the cans I've got repaired?

Mike

WM4B

  _____