I have a Astron 60 Amp Power supply with the battery back up option
it works Great I have it Fused.  However in the Testing I noticed that
on Battery Back up  I only loose about 10 Watts  that is fine, But as
the Battery drains down  the  Repeater gets Distorted and of Course this
is normal too Because of the input Voltage getting Lower ,

Now the question and  I have not seen this talked about   I would assume
all I would need is a Normally closed Relay and as the Voltage dropped
below a Certain Level it would open and  just break the connection to
the Battery back up ,  Is this the way to do it

Thanks

Don KA9QJG