  From: Joe Burkleo
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:13 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: MTR2000 UHF Service manual

  Just out of curiosity are you performing these tests with a 1000 cycle
  tone and if so, have you tried it with no modulation?

  It almost sounds like it is going out of the bandpass of the receiver
  when you increase the signal level. What happens when you vary the
  frequency a few KC higher or lower in frequency than your center
  frequency.

  I assume you have already tried resetting the radios settings back to
  factory default settings in the programming software.

  Joe

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Camilo So" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  > Need help to order a MTR2000 service manual that have the schematic
  diagram of the receiver unit, Got this unit from Ebay, Hook up the
  unit on my bench with a dummy load on the TX out, and apply signal on
  the RX input with a IFR1200, The squelch open at 0.12 micro-volt at
  0.15 uv its 12 DB Sinad, when signal
  > was increased to about 1.0 micro-volts or higher the receiver drop
  out, as if the agc is overloaded that cut out completely and also drop
  the TX, Have anyone ever
  > experience this problem before, This is the first time I have seen
  this kind of problem , and its hard to fix it w/o a diagram. any help
  is highly appreciated.