  From: Mike Mullarkey
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:18 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Repeater coordination

  Camilo,

  The other guy that let his coordination expire is out of luck and needs to
vacate the channel. Being a past chairman of the ORRC Oregon Region Relay
Council. If the guy that has had the channel and not followed the buy laws of
the FRC and filed update paperwork. Try to work with the other repeater
operator and if he is not receptive to change. Assuming you have official
paperwork in hand and a signed coordination. You can contact the NFCC and let
them mediate for you or file official paperwork with the FCC and they will shut
him down since he is not coordinated. Good Luck.

  Mike K7PFJ