From: kc7stw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Sinclair q202gc duplexers
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:03 PM

            I am new to the sinclair line of duplexers.  I have a set of used
vhf

duplexers setup in the high vhf range.  current freqs are 165.2375 and

165.1375.  Has anyone had luck changing the coax harness to the longer

36cm and getting the duplexers to tune down to the two meter band?

Thanks

-Jason

,_._,___