At 1/8/2009 07:02, you wrote:
>Try this site. It's not perfect, but will give you an idea. I find cased
>where it says I'm well within range and I can't get the channels and some
>where it says I shouldn't and do.
>
>http://www.fcc.gov/dtv/markets/
>
>Keep in mind than a lot of stations have gone from VHF to UHF in the
>process.
>
>Chuck

...and after the analog shutdown many of the UHF TXs will backfill into the
VHF HB channels.  I know some people around here are buying UHF-only
antennas, thinking they have DTV in this area all figured out.  They're in
for an unpleasant surprise come Feb. 17 when chs. 7, 9, 11 & 13 all move
back to those actual channels from their current, temporary UHF DTV
assignments.

Bob NO6B