--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Mike Folta <aero...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Mike Folta <aero...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Tower Identification
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 10:51 AM

The tower is a 45G. 25G has swaged legs at top. 45G and 55G has welded sleeves
on bottom of legs. 45G uses 5/16" and 7/16" bolts for connection of legs. 55G
uses 7/16" for all leg connections. In the pictures I seen two different splice
connection bolts like the 45G uses.
45G is 1' 6" outside to outside of leg. 55G is 1/2" more due to leg dia being
more.
Seek professional help to be safe on all towers.

Cheers,
Mike
WBØGOA