All is true but we should protect the active Amateur Satellite
frequencies just above 2.4 GHz (Channel 1 Part 15) and the terrestrial
DX frequencies in the 2.3 GHz sector.

Both are in use, active and documented on Google...other than
that...go to town for ham use...just don't look into the smart end of
your antenna while transmitting...

LW

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, MCH <m...@...> wrote:

> But, if you have a ham license, those Part 15 power limits don't mean
> squat. Remember, the 13 cm band goes from 2.3-2.45 GHz. It's not 2.3
GHz
> only.
>
> Channels 1-6 of an 802.11b/g system are shared Part97/Part15.
Channels 0