I could use a little help here. I have a repeater tower with 2 meter
and 440 repeater on it. I have been contacted by a wireless internet
service provider about putting some 900 MHz stuff on my tower. The
deal they are offering is attractive but I'm wondering if there
would be interference issues between their stuff and my repeaters.
I'm going to be setting up a meeting to discuss technical aspects of
the proposed system, but I have no experience or knowledge in this
area and am not sure what questions I should be asking them. Any
suggestions or advice?

Thanks!

Paul N1BUG