Eric

I believe this unit is a Falcon 8252 220 Mhz power amp, 10 watts in, 100
watts out, continuous duty.
Production date was around 1989. It uses F1260 devices and a couple of
2N7000 devices on the control board. The rack panel dimension is 8 3/4" x  19".

If this is the hardware you have and you need an instruction manual with
schematics, I have one for you.

Rgds

Bruce
K7IJ

In a message dated 3/14/2009 3:49:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,