From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of chris Inos
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 5:00 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Asntenna Painting

I am seeking advice ...but if I can be pointed to the right direction, I
will be most appreciative.

This summer, I plan to take down my Celwave StationMaster (repeater antenna)
for service, maintenance or painting.

Over the years, moss and algae set in and the bright white fiberglass finish
is beginning to disappear.  I seek advice on the following:

1. What cleaning agent would be best to take down foreign objects in the
antenna
2. What paint if any...or preparation thereof before application is
neglegible in the optimum performance of this antenna.  This antenna has
served us well over the years.
3. Other recommendation.

thanks

chris