Thank you Milt and Eric!  I jury rigged something up right quick to
test it out and that pin10/Ignition Sense did the trick.  Will order
up a plug kit this week for a more permanent install.

Also helps if I know how to turn the blasted radios on as well.
Wasn't expecting a 'push the center of the volume knob' but a 'twist
to turn on' like the GM300 and most HTs.  My surprise when the volume
knob never 'clicked'.  Time to go looking for manuals for the radios
and the Rick, I guess.

Thank you again!

-Brian / KF4ZWZ