  From: Gareth Bennett (Ihug)
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 5:58 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] (OT) APCO P25 horror stories anyone?

  Hello Group,

  As P25 is being rolled out worldwide, I have been hearing many stories
regarding P25 shortcomings...Such as Vocoder problems in high noise situations,
"Jitter" and "Multipath" issues from users that have converted from their
legacy Analog systems, etc . The repeater issues (If any) are especially
interesting for me, and would be very interested in hearing feedback from my
colleagues from around the globe.

  Best regards to all

  Gareth Bennett