We have lots of spare parts too.  But that doesn't cover the tower climb by a
company that can afford "their insurance" to climb the thing.

A 2 day climb right now is going to cost us somewhere between $2500.00 to
$4000.00 alone.  And we are getting a "special rate".  Waiting for the bill.
Thank goodness for the grant we got.

Robert

ps Thanks for the responses.  Any others would be appreciated.