Control stations are designated as FX1 for the station class on the FCC
license.
Under the 6.1 meter rule their location may also be designated as
operating XX kilometers around a specific geographic location or county wide or

state wide etc.  Antennas mounted higher than 6.1 meters require specific
geographic coordinates for the location of each station.

Bill - WA0CBW

In a message dated 4/29/2009 8:19:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,