This isn't about Shorty or Bob. It is related to building a repeater because
once the repeater is built the ham has to deal with Bob and soon enough Shorty.
I noticed that you gave Shorty a thumbs up, so I guess that its ok to express a
favorable opinion of him but not a negative. http://scaroa.org has invited
anyone to discuss this issue.