Here you go
http://www.qsl.net/n9zia/wireless/75_ohm_hardline.html
http://www.qsl.net/n9zia/wireless/hardline_connectors.html

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: N3QAM
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 10:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Identify a coax and possible connector
vendor

  There  is a whole write up on the net somewhere on how to use the 75 ohm
hardline connectors and covert them to a n conector or pl-259 with pics  . If
you need any let me know as i am a line tech for a cable company . Unfotunetly
it will be hard for me to core the cable for you to install the connectors
unless you are close by. If you get to that point , i would suggest going to
the local office of your cable company ( not a payment center but one that the
line techs and construction department works out of) and ask them if they can
core them for you. The connetors installs differently than say a PL-259 would
and are either a 2 piece or a 3 piece.

  The coring tool actually cores out the dialetric and leaves the center
conductor exposed with the shield. i do not have any here at the house to take
pictures of it  , nor be at work for the next month ( due to a back surgery).

  But feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

  Keith
  N3QAM