From: N3QAM <n3...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Identify a coax and possible connector
vendor
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 9:45 AM

There  is a whole write up on the net
somewhere on how to use the 75 ohm hardline connectors and covert them to a
n conector or pl-259 with pics  . If you need any let me know as i am a
line tech for a cable company . Unfotunetly it will be hard for me to core the
cable for you to install the connectors unless you are close by. If you get to
that point , i would suggest going to the local office of your cable company (
not a payment center but one that the line techs and construction department
works out of) and ask them if they can core them for you. The connetors
installs
differently than say a PL-259 would and are either a 2 piece or a 3
piece.

The coring tool actually cores out the dialetric
and leaves the center conductor exposed with the shield. i do not have any here
at the house to take pictures of it  , nor be at work for the next month (
due to a back surgery).

But feel free to contact me if you have any further
questions.

Keith
N3QAM