lol...  I like that one.

I actually think the noise is worse today.  I am
in North Central, PA about 20 miles south of the NY border.  Everything
cleared up about 7:00pm last night but it started again about 10:00 am
this morning...

It does sound like radar.  I have heard it on other repeaters before but
this is the most wide spread I have ever heard it.

I was talking to a friend of mine down near Harrisburg who just put up a
UHF machine at his house and he was hearing it as well on his UHF machine.
No where near as bad as we are though.

Corey  N3FE