Jason,

There a bunch of products on the market that will do what you need. Most of the
time they are called diplexers, but sometimes they are named as duplexers.

For the best results you would want a combining unit with the lowest loss (less
than 0.5 db). Probably the best ones around are from RX-TX. You would only need
the bottom half of the set. Here is the link:

http://birdtechnologies.thomasnet.com/viewitems/components/crossband-couplers?&forward=1

If that is out of your price range, then you can use some of the lower
cost/quality units from Diamond or Comet available at most ham stores in the
$50 range. Stay away from any models that have coax already connected. It's
usually cheap RG-58 or RG-8X and not suitable for duplex operation.

Since these are made for the ham market, you'll probably end up with an adapter
or two. I've used the Comet CF-4160K with decent results.

Dwayne Kincaid
WD8OYG