Hi guys .Can anyone suggest ways to reduce ctcss dropout when someone is
talking loud on a repeater .The repeater radios are maxon pm150 (sm4450sc)
and I have tuned them using 600hz of ctcss and a 1khz tone at 3khz
modulation to make sure it doesn't happen ,but I have one user that talks
louder than the other users and it seems to breakup all the time for them
where other users seem to have no problems.Could I make sure their ctcss
from their maxon pm160 is around 600hz or 700hz or could the problem  be
more tied up with the receiving repeater radio

Thank You,
Ian Wells,
Kerinvale Comaudio,
361 Camboon Road.Biloela.4715