From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Kalbfeld
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:22 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Repeaters and Water Towers

As long as it is pre existing approved there is no issues.

Have fun with your new GMRS system

Sent from my iPhone

Ray Kalbfeld

Cell: 786-267-7555

Office: 305-831-1488

Direct Connect(Nextel)

159*499019*26

On Aug 20, 2009, at 9:14 PM, "kc8fwd" <kc8...@hotmail.com> wrote:

We have a repeater at a water tower site and they are concerned that they
can get in trouble if they let us have access.It has been there for six
months.I am just taking over getting it to run at par.They just don't want
to get in trouble with homeland security.