From: "skipp025" <skipp...@yahoo.com>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 10:50 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] PDF Page Scanner Choices?

PDF Page Scanner Choices?

Any of you have or use an 8.5 x 11 (standard) Page Scanner
that (with the proper software) encodes to Adobe PDF
files?

I'd like a paper auto feed type... more than an single page
flip top lid type (which takes forever).

I'd like to find a replacement for my dead HP9100, which for
a number of years made it very easy to send out files and
photos to group members..

If the answer to the above question is yes and you're happy
with the operation of the auto feed page scanner you have
or use, would you please share the Brand and Model number?

Please Email direct or post your reply to the group if things
don't get out of hand.

Thank you!

skipp025 at yahoo.com