-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of agrimm0034

I have very little knowledge with Uniden but I am with Motorola. I don't
know if this will help you any but you would definitely need a duplexer
because at 50 watts tx on a repeater your antenna's would have to be
separated vertically around 50 ft and horizontally as much as a mile to get
the necessary separation. As far as linking them together I'd recommend
having 2 Motorola type radio's, there easier to work with

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "flame05154" <flame05...@...>
wrote:

> I have 2 mobile radio's and im very new at this but i was wondering if
there was a way that i could make a reapeater out of them for my vechical.
My goal is to be able to talk to my mobile repeater that will in turn
transmit over the 50watt radio other than my portable which is 5watt.  I
have an older model uniden and older model motorola.  i know i would need to
purches a duplexer (at least i think i would unless i put 2 antennas on my
truck) but anyway, if anyone has any ideas on making on that would be grand.