Also look at the S-Com 7330 3-port controller. Will do what you need, you'll
have one port left over, and it will not break the bank.

Tom
W9SRV

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2009, at 9:27 PM, "va3eam" <va3...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Our club currently has a GE Mastr II UHF repeater at a site and are planning on
replacing the current VHF repeater at the same site with a GE Mastr II VHF
repeater.

We are looking for a controller recommendation that will replace the existing
controller on our UHF machine and also be used to control the VHF machine and
will allow us to link the two machines together on an as needed basis via DTMF.

I looked at the NHRC website and it looks like the NHRC-6 (or something like
it) is the one that will do what we need.

Thanks,
Eric,
VA3EAM.