Looking for opinions.

Our club has a couple of 2m repeaters; we chose to run them with PL and we
picked 107.2 because that tone freq. was not in use in the area.  Recently two
other clubs who also have 2m repeaters have decided to utilze the same PL tone
freq.

Does having numerous repeaters PL'd with the same tone freq. increase the
probability of the normally generated intermod/mixed signal to now carry within
the produced signal  a correct  PL tone that may land on the input freq. of
another local repeater?  Is it considered a bad practice to utilize the same PL
for numerous repeaters in the same band all located within a few miles of each
other?

Thanks,
dave
wa3gin