At 8/31/2009 09:03, you wrote:

>Good Morning/Afternoon Jim!
>
>Not sure about the Antenna, I know Randy's (HJC) is working great!  Any
>type of double shielded coax/feedline anywhere in the system will cause
>problems.  As the temp inside or outside changes it can cause the shield
>to rub together and make a lot of noise on the repeater.  Even if it is
>used inside on the duplexers...

This is incorrect.  Silver-plated double-shielded coax is practically the
standard for duplex interconnects.  Non silver-plated braided coax will
generate noise, whether it's double shielded or not, due to the eventual
oxidation of the copper & resulting poor intra-braid contact.

>   I had mentioned to the person you are referring to that I may be able
> to find some 1/2" hardline but he thought it may be to weighted for what
> he is doing...

This would be a good choice for the duplexer-antenna feed, with RG-214
jumpers between the hardline & duplexer/antenna.

Bob NO6B