Hey Jed, You are leaving out a key piece of information. Your antennas are at
the same height and almost next to each other causing a mixing problem that I
explained to you. The problem will not go away until the antennas are
separated. You proved this by killing each transmitter separately and the
problem goes away. If you look on a spectrum analyzer when both machines are
keyed you will see the mix. When I talked to you on the phone about this
problem I gave you the mixed frequency to look for on 220. When the machines
left the factory they were both on frequency and checked with 2 different IFR's
that were recently calibrated. Even if the machines were off by not even 1kc it
would not cause this problem. I think since you said both are off by about the
same amount you might want to look at what ever your using to measure them.
Paul Maggiore V.P. AA3VI
Maggiore Electronic Lab (HiPro)
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYdQPLtnbksoClURHCwdUYQowpN4jCEaG6izKUkjb0Vua2cjHva/