From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of repeat...@juno.com
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:19 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] a strange unexplainable desense issue

Hey Jed, You are leaving out a key piece of information. Your antennas are
at the same height and almost next to each other causing a mixing problem
that I explained to you. The problem will not go away until the antennas are
separated. You proved this by killing each transmitter separately and the
problem goes away. If you look on a spectrum analyzer when both machines are
keyed you will see the mix. When I talked to you on the phone about this
problem I gave you the mixed frequency to look for on 220. When the machines
left the factory they were both on frequency and checked with 2 different
IFR's that were recently calibrated. Even if the machines were off by not
even 1kc it would not cause this problem. I think since you said both are
off by about the same amount you might want to look at what ever your using
to measure them.

Paul Maggiore V.P. AA3VI

Maggiore Electronic Lab (HiPro)

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!