And I doubt any ham rigs have these added features.

Chuck
WB2EDV

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cort Buffington
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Narrow(er) band FM

  Eric,

  My goal was to not employ any additional "trickery" to make the things sound
better -- to test it with as many things being equal as possible. Once we get a
feel if there's a real-world "range" difference, I'll throw in the extras and
try again. Thanks for pointing this out -- I wasn't really clear that I wasn't
going to enable features designed to improve the super-narrow setting.

  73 DE N0MJS