From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of W3ML
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:09 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna question

Hi again,

We are looking to replace that used antenna after getting 100 feet of new
Andrews 1/2" donated to our club.

Now I realize that the DB type antenna is the best, but we do not have 800
bucks to buy one.

So, my question is should we just get a new G7-144 to replace the used G7 or
is there another type of vertical that we could get that would be good.

Being in North Indiana, our winters can be quite brutal, so we would
probably want something durable.

Any suggestions.
73
John, W3ML