ok guys...cut the bla...bla help is needed here:ok, now how to make it work for
me? i have msf5000 working with my spectra and
mts2000. does the mts2000 need to be programmed to work with the mtva, second:
if i use another handheld GTX how do i program the mtva to work together with
the mts2000 GTX and spectra so that the msf5000 can hear at least one of them.
does the amplifier unt NTN1325B need to be programmed to work as repeater?