From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of George
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 7:22 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: what pac-rt means

thank you for the replay!
my question is: i have the cradle NTN1340C the mts2000 800mhz inside,
NTN1325B unit with the power amplifier inside, the RF relay that
switches between PTT of the microphone (TX-RX). now the cradle has a
switch under the radio it says PAC-RT on and off...what does it mean for
this setup? do i need another device to make it working as repeater, how
to link it to a 800mhz spectra (if i needone) with this setup because
the RSS for spectra have option for vehicle repeater, do i need to
programm the device NTN1325B, do i need to program the mts2000 to work
in the cradle as repeater, if i use a GTX how the GTX gets to work with
the repeater. i also have MSF5000 working with all my devices and i'd
like the msf5000 to hear the pac-rt (the vehicular repeater) working
together with the spectra GTX and msf2000.
please keep on topic because i don't care what police department had
what communications problems!

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , Tony De Angelo
<tonyn2...@...> wrote:

> PAC-RT = Portable Area Communications - Repeater

http://www.repeater-builder.com/motorola/manuals/PAC-RT-H13TTY3110A_68P8
1010C06-B.pdf