The icom runs a max of about 65 watts but almost always less, more like 5 or
10.  The antenna I hope to set up is a mobile 5/8 waxe over a ground-plane. My
purpose is for skywarn activations, as an NCO it would help to be active one
two frequencies nearly simultainously.
Any further help is appriceated.