  From: Marcus
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 11:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Tait UHF Standby Repeater D-Band

    i have added your email addy to my address book in case i need any more
duplexors

  what i need is a price first for a cavity filter or two

  not a duplexor, nor a diplexor, nor a arieal, nor anything else

  am just after a price and availibility of Cavity filters

  Marcus

  Gareth Bennett wrote:

    Hi Marcus,

    How many do you require, and what model Tait?

    I have either T300 or T800 Series rackmount duplexers available

    Cheers

    Gareth Bennett