Thanks for the ideas.  I really can't add radios to the existing sites as we
don't always know which systems will be linked.

I'll have to check to see how many of our local repeaters drop their encoded pl
after the input drops.  If the pl drops right away, I think your solutions will
be the way I go.

Thanks,

Jerry   K8CMI