Nate Duehr wrote:

> Sure wish ham manufacturers would get on the ball on this feature
> and get it in the ham rigs.  It's only been a decade or so now...
> all of our repeaters do it... the rigs don't know how to decode
> it, and I refuse to mess with "chicken burst".  I just use "real"
> radios, and it all sounds great!
>
> (BIG GRIN...)
> --
>   Nate Duehr, WY0X
>   n...@natetech.com

FWIW-my wife and I have some newer Kenwoods. Both the G71 and F6 respond
to factory Micor r/b and the 7330 r/b properly, as well as most every
commercial system that has it too. The G707 responds to the Micor and
7330, but doesn't always do some of the others. The somewhat older 742
doesn't like any of them. But believe it or not, the old TK-801 repsonds
to the 7330 at 180 degrees, but I haven't heard it work with anything
else, even the factory Micor...

WD8CHL