From: W3ML <w...@arrl.net>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: repeater problems solved
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 4:19 PM

      Thanks,

I will check that. It is funny that out of the guys that hear it most are using
mobile rigs.  But, then the other night they said hey it is gone. Then ten
minutes later it is back.

All I know is with the fixes I was given by a great bunch of hams on here and
the GE site and the with the new antenna and coax the repeater works like it is
suppose to and sounds great to me.

Of course, I am losing my hearing so I don't hear the tone.

Thanks and 73

John