have been running a Kenwood TKR-751 / TPL pa 100watts and a RC-210  works great

John

PS we are both a Kenwood and Icom dealer and on a GMRS we have a FR-4000.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: NORM KNAPP
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 8:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Mtr-2000 for 2m use.

  Thanks for the input.
  I have the software and will read it out in a day or two. It has both fans
and is definitely VHF. I belonged to a local FD. Originally it was used as a
base station. Later it was reprogrammed as a repeater. Lightening got the
motorola tone remote card and the city decided to upgrade to a two site uhf
nexedge kenwood system. The repeater then fell into my lap in exchange for a
set of duplexers, the town pd had a mtr-2000 as well and we want to put it on
2m as well. Looks like that may not happen. I may be looking to trade for a
kenwood tkr-750/751.
  Thanks again.
  I will read out soon. Maybe I will get lucky and it will be the 136-154
split.
  73