The router is right at 147.580 to almost 147.595. The repeater input is
147.600. So I plan to take that offline. All that cables are double shielded
with no adapters ect. I do not have anything between the isolator and the
duplexer.

Where is a good dealer for a 5" or 8" band pass for the receiver?

I may look at going with that for the first step as it is not very bad but a
bugger that pops up now and then.

Thanks for the help.

Scott