Do you have two FM stations in your area that are separated by 600 kc.?  That
will definitely do exactly what you describe.  We had it on our repeater.

I caught in one of your posts that your transmitter needs to be on for the
problem to appear, so that's intermod causing your interference, not just a
random carrier coming from a router or whatever device.

The problem here was caused by an FM station on 89.9 about a mile away, and
another one on 89.3 roughly six miles away, plus our transmitter on 147.06.
A+B-C=D 147.06 + 89.9 - 89.3 = 147.66.  The thing to watch for with FM
broadcast intermod is the wide bandwidth of the intermod product.  There was no
interference until BOTH stations were quiet -- no modulation.  Obviously, the
instances of both being quiet simultaneously are quite random in length and
occurrence, depending on the program material of each.

I tracked the location of the mixing with the aid of a spectrum analyzer, which
turned out to be safety cables threaded through the turnbuckles.

Laryn K8TVZ