Bill-thank you VERY MUCH-great way to get me up and running.

Andy

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Hudson
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 3:39 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] RLC-4 Controller

Andy

The attached will get you started with a repeater on port 1, and 3
remote bases on 2 3 and 4.

There are no id's included, although the contents have a line that
deletes them.

Follow them with a new ID on the next line.

It has a cactus style beep boop - but you can change it to anything you
want.

Hang times are there for the repeater, but zero for ports 2 3 and 4.

You can reverse engineer these commands and put in the parameters that
you want to change, and then load this back in as an ascii file to the
controller.

Each time you want to change something, change the attached .txt file,
and upload it again.

Bill Hudson

W6CBS