We use many ham and commercial repeaters using the same antennas, but
require the proper filtering. A mobile duplexer is not sutable for what you
are trying to do here. You can get a transmit combiner Hybrid or cavity for
the transmitters and use a receiver multicoupler that has a dual window one
for the ham receive and one for the commercial receive or use a cavity
combiner for the receiver. That was is my preferred method, more isolation
but costs much more.

Mike Mullarkey K7PFJ

6886 Sage Ave

Firestone, Co 80504