have been using TX RX for years on a number of tower sites.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Raker
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 7:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Question for the group

  Telewave Wireless will set you up with a 4-channel 450MHz 150 watt low-loss
combiner for ~8k.

  http://www.telewave.com/pricelist/106-450combiners.html

  -Brian / KF4ZWZ

  On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 9:17 PM, <k7...@skybeam.com> wrote:

    We use many ham and commercial repeaters using the same antennas, but
require the proper filtering. A mobile duplexer is not sutable for what you are
trying to do here. You can get a transmit combiner Hybrid or cavity for the
transmitters and use a receiver multicoupler that has a dual window one for the
ham receive and one for the commercial receive or use a cavity combiner for the
receiver. That was is my preferred method, more isolation but costs much more.

    Mike Mullarkey K7PFJ

    6886 Sage Ave

    Firestone, Co 80504

    303-736-9693