In this case the receivers would benefit from a "splitter". That would make
everything see 50 ohms regardless of cable lengths.
Also the splitter 3 db loss per side will probably be less that what it is
now as each receiver takes half the power to start with no matter if you
have a splitter or not.

73
Gary  K4FMX