> Ken Arck <ah...@...> wrote:
> <---You kidding? One of the most reliable, best
> performing repeaters I run is a Quintron UHF one I
> bought new, in the crate, in the mid-80's. And it's
> still going strong!
> Ken

Nope, I wasn't kidding... of course you silly goose I was
kidding and referring to the fact that I probably have more
vintage odd stuff that most people on this Group so you
should have Emailed me first.

I was a factory trained Quintron Field Technical Rep in the
80's, which for you means I have probably every Quintron and
most Glenayre Manuals, which also means you can probably get a
copy of what you need from me...  and you did Email me direct
so I'll be looking through my collection.

I clearly know how well designed and constructed Quintron
Glenayre Equipment is...

and...

I have a few Quintron 900 MHz paging transmitter items in my
collection I would happily give to a sincere and proper home.

Pick up from "The Greater Sacramento Area" (kind of a oxymoron)
or enough of a desire to pay shipping on some of the heavier
items and they could be yours for free or the price of a Dayton
Brat/Braut. You'd be helping me along my 12 Step "Junk Enders
Program".

cheers,
skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com

[I guess I'm going to have to include diagrams with my posts]

:-)