I just turned down a few of these about 6 months ago.  Too bad.

The problem with the Glenayre exciter is trying to figure out how to
program it to the ham bands.  There is a company in Illinois that still
fixes Quintron/Glenayre stuff, I think they could program one for you.
There is one on eBay right now.  I maintained a 900MHz Glenarye digital
simulcast system here in Connecticut years ago and played with the
analog mode, it worked nice.  My boss used to listen to the paging
channel on a scanner.  I used to freak him out with all kinds of sounds
and audio on the 900MHz channel.  It was fun.

73, Joe, K1ike