Doug, you have my sympathy and admiration.......... for hanging in there to
marry those two worlds.  I follow one of the yahoo groups hoping the little
module becomes more user friendly for installation into a motorola 5000 or
micor.  The reluctance is the module, I want it working and bullet proof before
tackling the varables of installation.  The hardware (and firmware) seems only
now taking the quantum leaf out of betaville.  I am watching with baited
breath......
.
Bill
Atlanta